Nicknames: Capt. Crunch, Superman, Big Top, & T-Bone (don’t ask)
Anagram of Your Name: Add Talon
Three things I couldn't live without:
(What to literal?)
Secret Talent: Anti-terrorist evasive driving.
Craziest Thing Ever Done: Told the truth.
Describe Yourself in One Word: Symmetrical.
Now in Spanish: Simetrico (How is that? And I don’t even speak Spanish.)
Worst Hairstyle: Mullet
Crime of Fashion: Acid washed jeans, pegged.
Name of Your Imaginary Band: Pure Feedback
What Instrument Do You Play: Lead Guitar
Dirty Little Secret: I am a big fan of Superman. I used to have an entire room devoted to Superman stuff.
If You Had to Have a Girl's Name, It Would Be: Gigi Mimibelle
Here's $10...You Buy: Can $10 buy you anything anymore?
Your Superhero Name ("The," your favorite color, the automobile your dad drives): The Blue Sienna
What Celebrity do People Say You Look Like? Matthew Perry from Friends.
The last thing that made me laugh out loud: Someone here at the office walked square into a wall. Not an invisible wall mind you. A solid wall. One of the funniest things ever.
Quote: ”Life isn’t about how many breaths you take, but how many moments that take your breath away.”
1. The word is: Occasion--Can you use it in a sentence? Finally, an occasion to address all these words we always stumble on.
2. The word is: Fiery--Can you use it in a sentence? The fiery "gif vs. jif" pronunciation debate was finally settled last week by the guy who invented the image format.
3. The word is: Embarrassed--Can you use it in a sentence? I was so embarrassed I spelled embarrass wrong, even though it had a red, squiggly line underneath when I typed it in Word.
4. The word is: Restaurant--Can you use it in a sentence? Many people misspell "restaurant" but many restaurants misspell "appetizer".
5. The word is: Vacuum--Can you use it in a sentence? The next time ESPN airs an offbeat competition will be July 4, when human vacuum Joey Chestnut eats 60 hot dogs.
6. The word is: Loose--Can you use it in a sentence? Judging by her Twitter account, it appears Amanda Bynes is on the loose again.
7. The word is: Daiquiri--Can you use it in a sentence? When at the beach this summer, a real man will order a strawberry daiquiri.
8. The word is: Independent--Can you use it in a sentence? There are lots of independent thoughts out there about how to spell this word and pretty much everyone them is wrong.
9. The word is: Recommend--Can you use it in a sentence? If you can't grow a real beard, I recommend you grow a cat beard instead.
10. The word is: Separate--Can you use it in a sentence? The spelling bee should have a separate contest for the most over-the-top reactions.
11. The word is: Misspell--Can you use it in a sentence? Misspell has got to be the very worst word to misspell.