Nicknames: Capt. Crunch, Superman, Big Top, & T-Bone (don’t ask)
Anagram of Your Name: Add Talon
Three things I couldn't live without:
(What to literal?)
Secret Talent: Anti-terrorist evasive driving.
Craziest Thing Ever Done: Told the truth.
Describe Yourself in One Word: Symmetrical.
Now in Spanish: Simetrico (How is that? And I don’t even speak Spanish.)
Worst Hairstyle: Mullet
Crime of Fashion: Acid washed jeans, pegged.
Name of Your Imaginary Band: Pure Feedback
What Instrument Do You Play: Lead Guitar
Dirty Little Secret: I am a big fan of Superman. I used to have an entire room devoted to Superman stuff.
If You Had to Have a Girl's Name, It Would Be: Gigi Mimibelle
Here's $10...You Buy: Can $10 buy you anything anymore?
Your Superhero Name ("The," your favorite color, the automobile your dad drives): The Blue Sienna
What Celebrity do People Say You Look Like? Matthew Perry from Friends.
The last thing that made me laugh out loud: Someone here at the office walked square into a wall. Not an invisible wall mind you. A solid wall. One of the funniest things ever.
Quote: ”Life isn’t about how many breaths you take, but how many moments that take your breath away.”
1. You'll wear things you'll regret later.
2. You'll embarrass yourself by drinking too much.
3. You'll live with a roommate who is a horrible person.
4. You'll have a very strong opinion on something that later turns out to be totally wrong.
5. You'll fall for the wrong person.
6. You'll hold at least one job that you'll hate.
7. You'll always say, "Being a grown-up sucks," but never actually think you're a grown-up.
8. You'll pretend to like music you don't actually like.
9. You won't be able to pay your bills and have to ask your parents for help.
10. You'll make a dumb financial decision.
11. You'll let your friends influence the way you think about yourself.
12. It will take you at least 5 years to get used to the idea that you're not in school anymore.
13. You'll unintentionally ruin a potential friendship.
14. You'll lose touch with some of the people who know you the best.
15. You will run out of money at least once.
16. You'll screw up your taxes.
17. You will break up.
18. You'll get a tattoo (that you'll end up regretting).
19. You will willingly do things you know you'll regret. It just doesn't seem like a big deal. Until you regret it.
20. You won't save any money.
21. You'll think that you are "soooo old"…
22. But you'll also call people in their thirties OLD.
23. You'll think happiness is something that just happens to you.
…but it will all be worth it, even if it doesn't seem like it at the time.