Nicknames: Capt. Crunch, Superman, Big Top, & T-Bone (don’t ask)
Anagram of Your Name: Add Talon
Three things I couldn't live without:
(What to literal?)
Secret Talent: Anti-terrorist evasive driving.
Craziest Thing Ever Done: Told the truth.
Describe Yourself in One Word: Symmetrical.
Now in Spanish: Simetrico (How is that? And I don’t even speak Spanish.)
Worst Hairstyle: Mullet
Crime of Fashion: Acid washed jeans, pegged.
Name of Your Imaginary Band: Pure Feedback
What Instrument Do You Play: Lead Guitar
Dirty Little Secret: I am a big fan of Superman. I used to have an entire room devoted to Superman stuff.
If You Had to Have a Girl's Name, It Would Be: Gigi Mimibelle
Here's $10...You Buy: Can $10 buy you anything anymore?
Your Superhero Name ("The," your favorite color, the automobile your dad drives): The Blue Sienna
What Celebrity do People Say You Look Like? Matthew Perry from Friends.
The last thing that made me laugh out loud: Someone here at the office walked square into a wall. Not an invisible wall mind you. A solid wall. One of the funniest things ever.
Quote: ”Life isn’t about how many breaths you take, but how many moments that take your breath away.”
10. The nerds at Google have created an online skeeball game - just visit http://chrome.com/campaigns/rollit and get your roll on - but you won't get any tickets. If you have a smartphone, you can literally use your phone like a Wii remote along with your computer. It's quite amazing.
9. Turn yourself into a Star Wars action figure for $100. Just get your 3D picture taken and get ready to put yourself on a Stormtrooper action figure.
8. Face it - the Internet was basically made for cats. Visit catbounce.com and let your screensaver turn into the most magical kitten place on earth.
7. Not a cat person? Instead try http://www.sanger.dk/ and get a dog gone licking for your monitor.
6. Sometimes you just need a hug from an Internet stranger. Visit http://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/# and get a random hug from a random stranger. No, really.
5. Go to reddslauncher.com and you can fire actual apples at an actual tower of bottles. The best part? You can win prizes.
4. Secretly still love Gangnam Style? Visit http://gsmaker.com/ and put your face on the famous dancer.
3. Get photobombed by a bunch of strangers...sort of. Move your mouse around http://www.pointerpointer.com/ and have fun.
2. Learn science and have a space age adventure at http://www.distancetomars.com/.
1. Take a trip around the world with http://www.safestyle-windows.co.uk/secret-door/ - you can land in a random place with a click of the mouse.