Nicknames: Capt. Crunch, Superman, Big Top, & T-Bone (don’t ask)
Anagram of Your Name: Add Talon
Three things I couldn't live without:
(What to literal?)
Secret Talent: Anti-terrorist evasive driving.
Craziest Thing Ever Done: Told the truth.
Describe Yourself in One Word: Symmetrical.
Now in Spanish: Simetrico (How is that? And I don’t even speak Spanish.)
Worst Hairstyle: Mullet
Crime of Fashion: Acid washed jeans, pegged.
Name of Your Imaginary Band: Pure Feedback
What Instrument Do You Play: Lead Guitar
Dirty Little Secret: I am a big fan of Superman. I used to have an entire room devoted to Superman stuff.
If You Had to Have a Girl's Name, It Would Be: Gigi Mimibelle
Here's $10...You Buy: Can $10 buy you anything anymore?
Your Superhero Name ("The," your favorite color, the automobile your dad drives): The Blue Sienna
What Celebrity do People Say You Look Like? Matthew Perry from Friends.
The last thing that made me laugh out loud: Someone here at the office walked square into a wall. Not an invisible wall mind you. A solid wall. One of the funniest things ever.
Quote: ”Life isn’t about how many breaths you take, but how many moments that take your breath away.”
1. Shower at Night--You'd be surprised how much time you can save by getting your shower out of the way the night before. If skipping your morning shower is out of the question, think about not washing your hair instead. Bedhead and messy updos are in, anyway.
2. Use Dry Shampoo--Skip washing your hair with these sprays that mask oil, dirt, and odor on dirty hair. Look for powdery sprays that also add volume to make it seem like you've just had a blowout.
3. Style While You Sleep--Get ready the night before. That way, when you wake up in the morning, you have perfect no-fuss waves.
4. Organize Your Beauty Cabinet--A five-minute face is doable, if you keep your beauty products organized. Knowing exactly where everything is will speed up your routine and cut your time almost in half. Use vintage jars for brushes, pencils, and mascaras and try trays for stacking compacts and lipsticks.
5. Save Time With Two-in-One Products--Edit your makeup bag by choosing products that multitask. A CC cream that conceals, protects, and moisturizes your skin; a cheek and lip tint; an eyelash tint that thickens your lashes to look like you have eyeliner on; and an eye shadow stick that doubles as a liner and shadow will all help cut steps and speed up your routine.
6. Use Red Lipstick--Red lipstick might be the ultimate glamour statement, but it's also a go-to for girls. Consider red lipstick for those days when you just don't have the time for anything else.
7. Invest in Tinted Lash Treatments--If you're the kind of woman who can't leave the house without mascara, consider getting your lashes and brows tinted. Lashes will appear fuller, darker, and longer-just like they have mascara on them-while brows will appear more groomed and shaped.
8. Save Time with Waxing--Shave off a few minutes by switching to a razor with its own built-in lubrication. Or, consider getting your legs waxed during skirt season. The effects will last up to a few months.
9. Multitask Your Skincare--Skip the multiple steps it takes to apply lotion, SPF, and perfume, and instead reach for a product that takes care of these needs all at once.