Nicknames: Capt. Crunch, Superman, Big Top, & T-Bone (don’t ask)
Anagram of Your Name: Add Talon
Three things I couldn't live without:
(What to literal?)
Secret Talent: Anti-terrorist evasive driving.
Craziest Thing Ever Done: Told the truth.
Describe Yourself in One Word: Symmetrical.
Now in Spanish: Simetrico (How is that? And I don’t even speak Spanish.)
Worst Hairstyle: Mullet
Crime of Fashion: Acid washed jeans, pegged.
Name of Your Imaginary Band: Pure Feedback
What Instrument Do You Play: Lead Guitar
Dirty Little Secret: I am a big fan of Superman. I used to have an entire room devoted to Superman stuff.
If You Had to Have a Girl's Name, It Would Be: Gigi Mimibelle
Here's $10...You Buy: Can $10 buy you anything anymore?
Your Superhero Name ("The," your favorite color, the automobile your dad drives): The Blue Sienna
What Celebrity do People Say You Look Like? Matthew Perry from Friends.
The last thing that made me laugh out loud: Someone here at the office walked square into a wall. Not an invisible wall mind you. A solid wall. One of the funniest things ever.
Quote: ”Life isn’t about how many breaths you take, but how many moments that take your breath away.”
Some tourists on safari in South Africa drove right into their own personal Discovery Channel special. Out of nowhere, they saw a pack of impalas run by trying to escape a hungry cheetah, when one of them sought refuge in the backseat of their car -- which by the way happened to be a Chevy Impala. Alright, that part is made up. But how cool would that have been?
You'd have a hard time finding someone who feels like a bigger jerk today than Fox and Friends anchor Brian Kilmeade. Titus, the amazing two-year-old Internet sensation who's known for his amazing basketball skills, was a guest on this morning's show. As expected, Titus hit shot after shot and then Kilmeade decided to toss him a pass which landed right in the little hoopster's face.
Dogs and fireworks don't mix. After watching this clip, you might want to keep Fido indoors this Fourth of July.
Do not press play on this video unless you're equipped with a full box of tissues. Once your tissues are in hand, go ahead and watch this amazing video that ESPN produced of soldiers returning home to their families. On second thought, better make it two boxes of tissues.
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to drop down and perform CPR, don't worry - you've got it covered.
Just remember one of these "Songs To Perform CPR To" and you'll have them gasping for air in no time.
There's a batch of songs that have a beat which is perfect for timing out your 100 chest compressions per minute. Here they are:
1. Bee Gee's - "Staying Alive"
2. Gloria Gaynor - "I Will Survive"
3. Soul II Soul - "Back To Life
4. Patty Loveless - "Strong Heart"
5. Motley Crue - "Kickstart My Heart"
6. The Black Crowe's - "Hard To Handle"
7. Simon & Garfunkel - "Cecelia"
8. Lyndyrd Skynyrd - "Sweet Home Alabama"
9. Hanson - "Mmmbop"
10. Justin Timberlake - "Rock Your Body"
11. Cyndi Lauper - "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
12. All American Rejects - "Gives You Hell"
13. Ricky Martin - "Shake Your Bon Bon"
14. John Denver - "Thank God I'm A Country Boy"
15. Mariah Carey - "Heartbreaker"
16. Backstreet Boys - "Quit Playing Games With My Heart"
17. Beastie Boys - "Heart Attack Man"
18. Norman Greenbaum - "Spirit In The Sky"
19. Queen - "Another One Bites The Dust"
1. Shower at Night--You'd be surprised how much time you can save by getting your shower out of the way the night before. If skipping your morning shower is out of the question, think about not washing your hair instead. Bedhead and messy updos are in, anyway.
2. Use Dry Shampoo--Skip washing your hair with these sprays that mask oil, dirt, and odor on dirty hair. Look for powdery sprays that also add volume to make it seem like you've just had a blowout.
3. Style While You Sleep--Get ready the night before. That way, when you wake up in the morning, you have perfect no-fuss waves.
4. Organize Your Beauty Cabinet--A five-minute face is doable, if you keep your beauty products organized. Knowing exactly where everything is will speed up your routine and cut your time almost in half. Use vintage jars for brushes, pencils, and mascaras and try trays for stacking compacts and lipsticks.
5. Save Time With Two-in-One Products--Edit your makeup bag by choosing products that multitask. A CC cream that conceals, protects, and moisturizes your skin; a cheek and lip tint; an eyelash tint that thickens your lashes to look like you have eyeliner on; and an eye shadow stick that doubles as a liner and shadow will all help cut steps and speed up your routine.
6. Use Red Lipstick--Red lipstick might be the ultimate glamour statement, but it's also a go-to for girls. Consider red lipstick for those days when you just don't have the time for anything else.
7. Invest in Tinted Lash Treatments--If you're the kind of woman who can't leave the house without mascara, consider getting your lashes and brows tinted. Lashes will appear fuller, darker, and longer-just like they have mascara on them-while brows will appear more groomed and shaped.
8. Save Time with Waxing--Shave off a few minutes by switching to a razor with its own built-in lubrication. Or, consider getting your legs waxed during skirt season. The effects will last up to a few months.
9. Multitask Your Skincare--Skip the multiple steps it takes to apply lotion, SPF, and perfume, and instead reach for a product that takes care of these needs all at once.
When dumping her boyfriend, one woman deciding to leave a long detailed list of the many reasons she was breaking up with him.
Reasons varied from odd and petty ("you eat your cereal with water instead of milk") to the legitimate ("you wore sweatpants to my grandma's funeral".)
Some other reasons included his apparent need to say Barack HUSSEIN Obama when referring to the President, his incorrect pronunciation of cousin as cousint, having a Taz tattoo and his need to kiss his entire family on the mouth.
In 2011, a former Army soldier was robbed at gunpoint in his own house. Two years later, he has used that traumatic event to create an iPhone case that doubles as a 650,000-volt stun gun.
To prevent an accidental discharge, users first have to flip two safety switches and then press an activation button.
The company has sold thousands of cases since February through retail stores and its website. The cases cost $139.99 each and aren't sold in states where stun guns are banned. Customers also have to be 18 or older.
The cases fit iPhone 4/4S models and come in black, white, pink and yellow.
There are plans to expand beyond Apple with versions for Samsung's Galaxy S3 and S4 models coming in September. Those cases will feature a stun gun that detaches, which will also be a feature on the iPhone 5 case that's being developed.